Notarial services (legalising papers) in Australia

Notarial services (legalising papers) in Australia

The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) provides some services that are notarial Australia. We deliver these solutions through the mail as well as Australian Passport Offices.

Explore this site for information regarding:

These pages is actually for those who require a document legalised in Australia, to utilize offshore. If you should be currently offshore, see notarial solutions offshore.

Do i have to get my papers legalised?

DFAT can not let you know in the event that you must get the papers legalised. You need to ask the international authority whom asked for your document.

What this means is contacting the in-patient, company, organization, academic organization or federal government agency straight. (altro…)

Continua a leggere
Chiudi il menu